This 1955 mid-century ranch is located on one of the most coveted streets in South Land Park, steps from Land Park and all its amenities. 1426 Carrousel Way is a single-level home that features a large 2 car garage and approximately 2,500 square feet which have been meticulously updated while still honoring the playful mid-century features: entry planter, original TV built-in for watching 'I Love Lucy', mint bathtub, etc. The main living area includes an open floor plan, perfect for entertaining, double-sided, tiled fireplace, 4 bedrooms, two of which feature en-suite baths, and 4 bathrooms. Step out directly from the primary and dive into your sparkling pool for a morning swim or walk to the pool house that features a writer's retreat or potential gym space and an additional half bathroom. Conveniently located near the Sacramento River bike & jogging trail, Land Park & shopping. If style, convenience, and neighborhood pride are on your list, 1426 Carrousel Lane is calling your name.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
3 Full/2 Half
In & Connected
2,400 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Bedroom - Closet,Outside Access, Bathroom - Shower Stall(s),Double Sinks,Tile,Tub,Window
- Dining Bar,Dining/Living Combo,Formal Area
- Cabinets,Hookups Only,Inside Area
- Pantry Cabinet,Quartz Counter,Island
- Master Bath
- Shower Stall(s),Double Sinks,Tile,Tub,Window
- Bath Description
- Shower Stall(s),Tile,Tub,Window
- Dishwasher,Electric Cook Top,Free Standing Electric Range
- Tile, Simulated Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Other. Central.
- 2. Double Sided,Wood Burning.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached,Garage Facing Front.
- Pool Description
- Private Pool, Built-In
- Back Yard,Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscape Back,Landscape Front,Low Maintenance. Landscape Back,Landscape Front,Low Maintenance.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price